Bathrooms are becoming more and more luxurious, which is why hiring a bathroom renovation contractor for your Edmonton home, is ideal. Whether you are looking for a complete remodel, a partial remodel, or an upgraded bathroom to accommodate your family’s needs, Al can help to develop your bathroom into the perfect space.
Among the latest developments, one of our favorites is in-floor heating because of the comfort it provides. In-floor heating turns cold tile into toasty tile under your feet. However, we accept bathroom renovation projects of all sizes and are just as happy to update your fixtures, cabinets or counter tops as we are to rip up your current flooring and install an entirely new bathroom.
In modernizing your bathroom, you may be limited in what you can do because of the current space. However, you may not be as restricted by size as you fear. Al is an expert at helping clients explore the feasibility of their dreams and how to best implement them.
Your Edmonton Bathroom Renovation Contractor’s Expertise
Magazines, Pinterest and other websites provide beautiful examples of bathrooms. We encourage our clients to bring them when consulting a bathroom renovation contractor for their Edmonton home.
Bathrooms are most often renovated to:
- Update the look – switching out cabinets, fixtures, countertops, etc. and adding a new color.
- Add storage – There’s never enough space for all the towels, shampoos, soaps, etc. Let’s look at creative ways to stash everything.
- Install shower, tub – The latest shower stalls and large, whirling tubs create a luxurious feel and can help you relax after a hectic day or warm up from one of Edmonton's frigid days.
- Install new flooring – the foundation for a completely new look.
- Tile – for both the walls and floor increases protection from moisture while brightening the entire room.
- Increase safety – Aging and health changes can dictate making your bathroom safer and more accessible.
- Move a sink and other bathroom equipment – a major project which we coordinate as plumbing, ventilation and electrical outlets are moved and re-installed.
Updating a bathroom – whether it’s for the master bedroom or the guest facilities – can make your home more beautiful, convenient and luxurious. Call your Edmonton bathroom renovation contractor today and let’s lay the groundwork for improving your home!